Who am I?
A brief summary about me
Sysadmin, aspiring to be DevOps, frontend & backend web developer.
I'm a curious person, always willing to learn something new, if I need to or just for fun.
I started using computers so long ago (Windows 3.1!). Fascinated by what did that machine, I decided to use them and understand how they work, what I can do with them... I met Linux, OS X, and more, and I didn't stop learning!
Degrees and experience
I'm a Sysadmin titulated from IES Ingeniero de la Cierva. Currently studying CS degree at Universidad de Murcia.
Prácticas de empresa de Formación Profesional
GRUPO SYS4NET, S.L.
San Ginés, Murcia (2017/03 - 2017/06)
- Machine orchrestration with Ansible.
- VPS creation and bare machines setup with CentOS 7.
- Docker, VPS management, Cloud computing.
Skills and knowledge
Operating systems, web development and more!
Technologies I used
Operating systems, virtualization, containerization, orchestration...
- I started using Linux with Ubuntu 8.04. Ever since then I tried a long list of distributions, like Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Arch, Gentoo...
- Other systems I used: Microsoft Windows, from 3.1 to 10, Server since 2008; macOS since Snow Leopard; Android since Lollipop, iOS...
- I like VMs. Also, I do Hackintosh :P
- Docker, docker-compose, OpenStack, Ansible...
- Next.js (React-based)
- Wanting to learn Angular
- Theme UI
APIs, MVC, HTTP REST, websockets...
- Laravel, Symfony, dealt with CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Slim...
- ExpressJS, MongoDB, GraphQL...